[Повтор] ng-book 2 -- The in-depth, complete, and up-to-date book on Angular 2.

Информация:
Тема в разделе "Электронные книги", создана пользователем Collab_Bot, 18 сен 2016.
Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
148.00 RUB
Участников:
0 из 10
Организатор:
Отсутствует
0%
Расчетный взнос:
20 RUB
  • (Основной список пока пуст)

1. Collab_Bot

Collab_Bot Бот рескладчин Бот форума
    • 3063/3811

Отдано:
    1 ГБ
    Скачано:
    0 байт
    Рейтинг:
    -
    [​IMG]
    Stop wasting your time

wrestling with incomplete and confusing tutorials
    • Online tutorials are inconsistent and often out of date. One tutorial says one thing and another says something completely different.
    • Many tutorials show you the trees but not the forest. Some teach the basics, but why is there nothing that shows how to fit all the pieces together?
    • The docs aren't cohesive and trying to learn a new framework from piecing together API docs can be tough.
    • Googling only takes you so far... There are not many good screencasts or tutorials out there that teach how to maximize the framework.
    • Time is money; don't waste it sifting through blogs.
    • What the heck is a _____? The vocabulary is foreign, how is a directive component different from a bare component? How am I supposed to update my page with one-way data binding?
    • What's with the crazy syntax? Do I have to learn annotations, strong-typing, and a whole new language just to use Angular now?
    • How does it all fit together? Angular 2 has a whole new model of writing apps. How can you know how it all fits together?
    • Still not hitting deadlines? You still have a job to do and stopping to learn Angular 2 seems like a risky use of time.

Это рескладчина на
    Ознакомьтесь с правилами проведения и участия в рескладчинах!

Загрузка...