1. Инструкция по участию в рескладчинах тут.
    Организовывать в этом разделе могут пользователи в группе "Новичок" и выше!
    Чем больше народу тем меньше взнос!
    Если участников 0 то взнос большой, не пугайтесь, минимальное количество участников 2. При 2 участниках цена уже становится приятной)

[Бисер] Украшения к Новому году

Информация:
Тема в разделе "Хобби и рукоделие", создана пользователем Collab_Bot, 18 сен 2016.
Этап:
Набор участников
Цена:
194.00 RUB
Участников:
0 из ∞
Организатор:
Отсутствует
100%
Расчетный взнос:
257 RUB
  • (Основной список пока пуст)

1. Collab_Bot

Collab_Bot Бот рескладчин Бот форума
    • 3063/3811

Отдано:
    1 ГБ
    Скачано:
    0 байт
    Рейтинг:
    -
    Beaded Christmas Ornament

This sale is NOT for the ornament itself but for a pattern or tutorial on how to make it yourself.

Hope - From my ornament series of The Spirit of Christmas

Now available for instant download! This is a fantastic ornament made solely out of beads, crystals, and thread. If you're looking for an incredible focal point to your tree this year, you're going to love this jewel. The ornament measures 6.5 inches long and 4.5 inches wide when completed.

This is a 6 page color pattern with over 30 photographs that explain step by step how to create the ornament. This is a very time consuming project for the experienced beader only. You need to be very familiar with even-count flat peyote and circular peyote as the pattern does not teach how to do these stitches, only shows when they are used. The pattern includes a material list, and step by step instructions.

Christmas Carousel Collection

This original carousel was created in 2009 for my sister for Christmas. When I got ready to write the pattern I was in the Holiday Spirit and decided to alter the design with the Reindeer. I think it turned out to be adorable. I wanted to give you the option of making either one or both and then I give you a third option for the Horse Carousel. This can be turned into just an ornament by duplicating the top on both top and bottom and not having a basket attached. These little carousels really light up the tree and children seem to be drawn to them. 22 pages Pattern only.

Цена: 25$+15$=40$

Это рескладчина на
    Ознакомьтесь с правилами проведения и участия в рескладчинах!

Загрузка...